Transformme is a boutique training and development company founded by Louise Thompson in 1997 specialising in writing and facilitating tailor made programs especially designed to suit your audience and organisational needs. We know that one size doesn’t always fit all so when you see a need we can fill that need.
Since commencing, we have provided a broad range of multi-award winning training and development services including, yet not limited to, accredited and non-accredited courses, workplace training, soft skills programs, early intervention/violence prevention and wellbeing school based programs, career development, trade shows, expos, and key note speaker.
Programs have been developed for Schools, Business, Community and Personal needs. Transformme has provided training and development across sectors as diverse as The Dept. of Education incl; ACE, TAFE, Schools, Youth Focused Organisations, Dept. of Juvenile Justice, SME’s, Job Networks, Job Seekers, Clubs and Consulting.
Why Transformme Brought Solving The Jigsaw To South East Qld?
With the increasing problem of Australian children experiencing or witnessing violence in their lives, with 1 in 6 Australian children being bullied in some way on a weekly basis, and with the 64,000 reported incidence of domestic violence in Qld in 2014, and over 10,000 of these cases being in the Gold Coast region, the problem is a community one which means we as community members all need to do what we can to make a difference in the lives of our youth today for a better tomorrow by…Investing in their future and fostering Safe, Inclusive School and Communities
Our Goal: ‘To work collaboratively to make the Gold Coast the safest place to raise a child’
Together we can end violence, bullying and abuse!
Transformme Business Awards:
- Highly Commended in 2005 for NSW Innovative Business by the Micro and Home Business Network Awards
- Awarded in 2005 by the Australian Achiever Awards for Sydney’s Employment, Training and Consultancy Services as being Highly Recommended for Excellence in Customer Service
- NSW Winner of the Education, Training and Publishing Category, 2003
- Transformme Donates a sponsored placement to the ‘Solving the Jigsaw for Students and Parents’ program for a child or family going through hardship.
- Program Profits from the ‘Solving the Jigsaw for Students and Parents’ Program are donated to charities supporting homeless women and children on the Gold Coast of Qld!
- Generation Next - 2015 – The Mental Health & Wellbeing of Young People – Bond University, Gold Coast, Qld
- NO2Bullying Conference - 2015 – Surfers Paradise, Qld
For all sponsorship enquires please contract Louise.